Experienced Service technicians
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
Experienced and non-experienced install technicians
- Drive to customers’ homes
- Willing to work up to 12 hours a day as well as 6 days a week
- Remove or replace HVAC equipment and ductwork
- Install new versions of our equipment for customers
- Answer any questions that the customer may have about the equipment
- Test systems to ensure they work properly
- Clean up after yourself once the job is complete
Customer Service Representatives – Full time and Part time
- Handle incoming calls, make outbound calls, supply information to callers, transfer calls and relay messages.
- Dispatch caller information to technicians.
- Greet and schedule callers, answer inquiries, and provide customer service.
- Data entry using QuickBooks.
- Maintain knowledge of all equipment brands, company services, and pricing.
- Provide normal clerical support such as typing, filing, faxing, mailing and emailing.
- Provide assistance/support to all other staff as needed.
- Ensure completion of all daily assignments.
- Clean office and bathroom.
- Perform other duties as assigned.