The Daikin Fit system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that won’t compromise on comfort and connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. In a market saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions when a traditional cube style cannot.
- Up to 18 SEER and 10 HSPF
- Compact: The trunk style outdoor unit is perfect when installation space is limited
- Inverter (variable-speed) Compressor: Ideal indoor comfort and efficiency
- Low dBA: Reclaim outdoor space
- Quiet-mode: Provides enhanced acoustical comfort
- Blue Fin Coat: Long condenser coil life and reliability
- Swing Compressor
- Side panel access
- Ease of service Lightweight: Easier to handle and install (compared to traditional cube style systems)
- Intelligent Defrost Mode
- Advanced water-shedding drain pan
- Hot start technology
Affordable, Efficient, and Space-Saving
When installation space is limited, families shouldn’t need to compromise on comfort. Ideal for zero lot lines, roof, wall, balcony, or terrace areas, the Daikin Fit features a new style solution allowing you to meet the demands of homes with the strictest of limitations with relative ease.
Driven by AIR INTELLIGENCE
Air is essential to our existence and Daikin’s role and responsibility in enriching it continues to expand. Daikin is devoted, with unbridled passion, to overcoming the everevolving challenges of the air around us. Leveraging our leading, cuttingedge technologies, with a holistic focus on performance, reliability, design, aesthetics, air environment, ease of use and efficiency, we create outstanding products and system solutions to realize a comfortable and sustainable living environment for all people and all regions of the world.
Comfort, Space and Budget: Designed to Fit
Today, the air is perfect. Perfect temperature. Perfect humidity. Perfectly clean and fresh, like just after a rainstorm. And the only thing more perfect than this outdoor scenario is that it’s all happening inside. Because that’s where we work. That’s where we play, where we sleep, where we truly live. And that’s why at Daikin, we aim to make the air inside as refreshing as the outside.
HVAC systems are smart systems that implement cooling, or heating, in accordance to your desired set temperature and maintains it in every season – when the set temperature is reached, non-inverter systems will automatically power off causing the temperature to rise.
When the set temperature is reached again, the unit will re-operate to condition the air. The Daikin Fit system is an Inverter unit which runs continuously but adjusts the compressor’s speed to meet the demand. Because it maintains the temperature consistently, your home will no longer feel too hot or too cold.
Undesirable operational sounds often accompany non-inverter systems, especially in start-up operation. These sounds can become a nuisance in yards or when the system is near a window. With the ability to operate more consistently, at variable-speeds, the Daikin Fit system can help bring additional acoustical comfort to any environment (inside and out).
Go beyond just merely heating and cooling the air in your home, to providing clean indoor air to your family. According to The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)1, it’s possible for the air inside your home to be up to five times more polluted than the air outside. With the new Daikin premium air cleaner, protect and prolong the operation and efficiency of your system while delivering improved indoor air.
Your home is unique, just like your comfort needs. Although traditional “cube style” systems have been providing comfort for years, they can be cumbersome for certain spaces.
- Perfect for homes with limited installation space.
- Can be ground or wall-mounted to free up additional (valuable) space where it matters most.
- Slick and slim profile – ideal for zero lot line homes and/or locations, patio, terrace, roof, and multi-story locations that would typically require a crane to install.
If you’re like most families, you want to be comfortable and save money at the same time.
Traditional systems use single speed or dual-speed compressors, while the Daikin Fit system is equipped with revolutionary Daikin inverter (variable-speed) technology. Like a car operating on cruise control, an inverter carefully controls the heating and cooling power generated by the unit. This minimizes temperature fluctuations, reaches the temperature set point faster after an extended period of interrupted use, and provides continuous cooling and heating comfort.
Up to 30% Savings Inverter HVAC Non-Inverter HVAC Inverter HVAC Systems can save up to 30% energy compared to non-inverter HVAC systems.
Daikin Fit and Heat Pump
- Up to 18 SEER / Up to 10 HSPF (for Heat Pump)
- Inverter (variable-speed) Compressor – Ideal indoor comfort and efficiency
- Low operational sound levels – Reclaim outdoor space
- Quiet-mode – Provides enhanced acoustical comfort
- Blue Fin Corrosion Coating – Long condenser coil life and reliability
- Swing Compressor – Quiet and dependable
- Side panel access – Ease of service for annual maintenance
- Compact and lightweight – The trunk style outdoor unit is perfect when installation space is limited